Saturday, March 2, 2013

A Little Me Time



Sometimes, as a boredom deterrent, I have to create games to entertain myself with.  On a Saturday like today, which consisted of laundry, more laundry and not combing my hair... the game of the day is Song Titles for Narcissists.  

The game is simply played by taking song titles with the word "You" in it, changing the you to "I" or "Me" and then giggling silently to yourself.

Here's a few that I came up with:

  • "Say Me, Say Me" (Lionel Richie)
  • "All I Want is Me" (U2)
  • "In My Eyes" (Peter Gabriel)
  • "Thank Me" (Alanis Morrissette)
  • "Nothing Compares 2 Me" (Sinead O'Connor)
  • "Someone Like Me" (Adele)
  • "Need Me Now" (Lady Antebellum)
  • "Waiting for a Girl Like Me" (Foreigner)
  • "F*** Me" (Cee Lo Green)
  • "(I Just) Died In My Arms" (Cutting Crew)
  • "Every Breathe I Take" I'll be Watching Me (The Police)
  • "I Hate Myself for Loving Me" (Joan Jett)
  • "I Can Leave My Hat On" (Joe Cocker)
  • "Me and I" (Lady Gaga)
  • "God Must Have Spent a Little More Time on Me" (N*sync)
  • "I've Got It (The Right Stuff)" (New Kids on the Block)
  • "Wish I Was Here" (Pink Floyd)
  • "I Belong With Me" (Taylor Swift)
  • "M.E." (Method Man and Redman)
  • "Any Way I Want It" (Journey)
  • "I'm Still the One" (Shania Twain)
  • "The Way I Make Me Feel" (Michael Jackson)
  • Guess we can throw in the unedited "Man in the Mirror" while we're at it.
And, my personal favorite:

  • "I Like the Way I Move" (OutKast)

Well, that was fun.  Feel free to play along at home.  Now back to folding!

No comments: